Authors who have cleared the peer review process, final step is the registration for presentation during the conference. Only accepted and
presented papers will be sent for publication.
To register for ICUIS 2023 follow the following steps:
Rename your paper as the paper ID sent in the official acceptance letter. The list of authors at the time of submission is final and
cannot be changed.
- Keep the source file ready to be submitted via Email.
In case, the paper is drafted using Latex, archive the source files including picture, .tex, .bib and other associated files as a single
- If MS Word is used then the same can be submitted via Email.
- Furnish the information asked, such as, Paper Title, Authors' Names, and corresponding author signature
- Pay the registration fee through the payment gateways mentioned below
- Preserve a screenshot of the payment and the transaction ID.
- Participants must register before the deadline mentioned on the conference homepage.
In case, participants find any issue with the registration form or registration process, they can contact conference Email:
Required Final Documents in Mail Attachment:
- Final Camera-Ready Paper
- Payment Screenshot
Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical session & keynote program
- DVD Proceedings
- One Conference Kit [Conference Kit includes - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc.]
- Payment Acknowledgement Receipt